Before going to the topic about 50 Amazing Facts to Drink Alcohol I want to tell that I am not branding or advertising something! Believe or not there is many factors that proves alcohol is not so dangerous for health. But everything has a limit. People forget that limits every time and suffer later. Let’s get the topic.
50 Amazing Facts to Drink Alcohol
- Regulates cholesterol levels. It increases the level of “good” HDL cholesterol, thereby preventing arteries from clogging. And improve heart function.
- It strengthens the brain. Studies show that people who drink beer in moderation are less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Helps to warm up. The beer has barley, which when released into the body improves blood circulation and reduces congestion in the blood vessels. So the next time a freeze on the street much, drink warm beer!
- It contains fiber and vitamins. Beer is rich in folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, vitamins B6 and B12. The last two are very important for healthy skin.
- Prevents kidney stones. Regular beer consumers are 40% less likely to suffer from kidney stones.
- Strengthens bones. A number of studies have shown that two glasses of beer at 0.33 a day can strengthen bone density. But be careful: all that excess of this norm, your only destroys skeleton!
- It accelerates weight loss. The glass of vodka contains only 64 calories. Problems arise only when people mix it with sweet juice or soda. We suggest you drink vodka with plain water or soda. You can add to it lemon or mint leaves.
- Regulates blood pressure. Two glasses of vodka a day reduces your chances of getting a heart attack. But all over this rule, on the contrary, it increases.
- Relieves stress. Alcohol – excellent sedative: slows down brain activity and central nervous system, makes you relaxed. When it comes to stress relief, vodka – the most effective means.
- Reduces the temperature. If a person with a high temperature will make the forehead, arms, legs and chest compress vodka, it will allow him to knock it off.
- Improves digestion. Adding a small amount of vodka in food can do wonders with your digestion.
- Relieves toothache. Just take a little vodka in your mouth and hold it in the desired tooth. Will both disinfection and “freezing”.
- It strengthens the brain in temples full of ellagic acid – a chemical that improves cognitive function and prevents development of Alzheimer’s disease. However, it also needs to consume in moderation, because otherwise the effect will be counterproductive.
- Protect your heart. More than a hundred different studies have shown whiskey – the best “guard” for your health (in comparison with other types of alcohol). Two cups a day – and the risk of hitting a heart attack is reduced by 50%!
- It prevents the development of cancer. Ellagic Acid – a powerful antioxidant that also prevents the development of cancer. It destroys free radicals, which are the main cause of this terrible disease.
- Increases immunity. Whiskey helps fight colds and infections.
- Prevents diabetes. Whiskey reduces your chances of getting diabetes by 30-40%. The fact is that it improves the ability of the body portion for glucose control.
- Helps to lose weight. The whiskey no carbohydrates and very low in calories. And this drink improves digestion and suppresses appetite, protecting you from overeating.
- Has healing properties. There is a reason unknown to you strongly associate with sailors rum. Leaders of the British Navy has decided to each of its sailors a daily basis to give a portion of rum. It protects them from scurvy – a disease caused by deficiency of vitamin C.
- Increases life expectancy. Moderate consumption of rum (1-2 servings per day) prolongs the life of 2-5 years.
- Prevents problems with muscles. Rom helps to reduce the pain in the muscles and prevents osteoporosis. And it strengthens the bone mineral density.
- Treats colds. Rum has powerful antimicrobial properties. Excellent relieves runny nose!
- Lowers blood sugar. Tequila is made from the agave plant, which stimulates the body’s production of insulin. So that those who drink this wonderful drink, the blood sugar level is usually reduced.
- Regulates cholesterol levels. Research shows that the agave fibers also reduce the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. Tequila also regulates the absorption of fat to your intestinal walls. Therefore, after it you will never feel the bloating. Its also a facts to drink alcohol.
- Contains probiotics. Probiotics – are “healthy” bacteria that are required by the body. They control many processes in our body – from the digestive system to the immune system.
- Protect from another of the three diseases, namely, osteoporosis, dementia and diabetes.
- It contains a number of medicinal ingredients. This juniper berries (help when you cough, congestion, kidney failure and problems with menstruation), and a variety of medicinal herbs (coriander, sage, angelica root, rosemary, and so on. D.)
- Protects against malaria. The combination of gin and tonic was invented by the British as a prophylactic against malaria. And really it works.
- Protects against arthritis. Juniper berries help to cope with the chronic inflammation caused by arthritis.
- fights infection. It protects against bacterial infections, simply by killing them.
- Protect your skin healthy. All because of the antioxidants.
- Improves digestion. The herbs contained in gin, release digestive enzymes and stomach acid. As a result, you find it easier to digest food.
- Promotes weight loss. As with vodka or whiskey, gin contains a minimal amount of calories. And prevent bloating. Yes its also a Facts to drink Alcohol.
- Maintains youth. Contained in wine, resveratrol rescues the skin from wrinkling.
- Prevents cancer. Several studies have shown that wine reduces the risk of colon cancer and breast cancer.
- Reduces the risk of depression. From two to seven glasses of wine per week significantly increase your chances of preserving mental health.
- Keeps your heart healthy. About this everybody knows, but we have decided to recall.
- Protect your memory. Studies have shown that daily consumption of one glass of wine improves your memory and reduces the risk of developing senility.
- Helps you live longer. One Finnish study found that people who drink wine, have a 34% lower risk of premature death.
Brandy or Cognac
- It improves heart health. Brandy – a product of the distillation of wine, so it has all the same beneficial properties as the wine. In particular, the beverage in the body prevents the appearance of plaques, lower blood pressure and prevent heart attacks.
- Slows the aging. In many brands of copper, which also has a strong influence on the body. This metal fights free radicals that cause aging of the skin and brain.
- Reduces the risk of cancer. Let us remember about ellagic acid! It is full of brandy!
- Soothes coughs and colds. For many years, the brandy used as a means to combat respiratory tract problems. Reduces cough, sore throat and other symptoms of colds. It kills bacteria, eliminates mucus, and soothes the irritated areas of the body by microbes.
- Increases immunity. Again, talking about antioxidants, and kill harmful pathogens.
- Allows you to lose weight. This French champagne is usually a lot less calories than the regular red or white wine. Well, and other beneficial properties of grape beverages you already know.
- Improves memory. Studies show that after people drink a little champagne, and their spatial short-term memory begins to work much better. People are becoming easier to perform complex tasks and calculations.
- Strengthens heart health. A glass of champagne in this case as well as a glass of red wine.
- It contains large amounts of antioxidants. A glass of cider accommodate them about as much as a glass of red wine.
- A great alternative for those who cannot drink beer. The cider is made from apples is usually, but not their crops, therefore does not contain gluten (as opposed to beer). This makes it a good choice for people who have celiac disease or observed sensitivity to gluten.
facts to drink alcohol, facts to drink alcohol
But do not get carried away
Experts recommend that women limit alcohol consumption of one portion per day, men – two portions. And, no, you cannot “hold” the whole week, and then “with a clear conscience” get drunk on the weekends. The ideal way to consume alcohol – one drink or one or two glasses per day for dinner.
Like this post about 50 Amazing Facts to Drink Alcohol? Share with others please.